Thank you for your interest in applying to participate in the 2021 Governor’s Art Show & Sale.
The submission process is the same as last year, but here’s a quick orientation anyway:
- First, complete the form below to create an account and pay your Entry Fee ($30).
- Next, the website should automatically log you in. (If not, log in here) Click “Edit Your Entry”
- Click on your Last Name to open your entry. Here you can fill out your submission, save changes (Click the blue “Save Draft” button), and come back to edit until you’re done.
- Upon completion, click the red “Submit for Review” button. (NOTE: work submitted for the jury process only needs to be representative of your work. If accepted, you may bring new work for the show.)
- After you have Submitted for review, you will not be able to edit your entry.
- You must Submit for Review before the deadline: December 7, 2020, 5:00 p.m.