Thank you for your interest in applying to participate in the 2020 Governor’s Art Show & Sale.
The submission process is brand new this year, so here’s a quick orientation:
- First, complete the form below to create an account and pay your Entry Fee ($30).
- Next you will log into the website. (FYI- after you pay your entry fee and go to the next page, double click on your last name. That will let you begin entering your information.)
- Once logged in, you can fill out your submission, save changes, and come back to edit until you’re done.
- Upon completion, you will Submit for Review. (NOTE: work submitted for the jury process only needs to be representative of your work. If accepted, you may bring new work for the show.)
- After you have Submitted for review, you will not be able to edit your entry.
- You must Submit for Review before the deadline: November 1, 2019