Thank you for your interest in applying to participate in the 2024 Governor’s Art Show & Sale.
Call for Entries: Tuesday, August 15, 2023 – Thursday, November 30, 2023.
Call for Entries is OPEN
Before starting your entry, you may want to review the Important Dates & Information to understand what you are committing to by participating in the Show.
The submission process is the same as last year, but here’s a quick orientation anyway:
- First, complete the form below to create an account and pay your Entry Fee ($30).
- Next, the website should automatically log you in. (If it doesn’t, log in here)
- Click on your Last Name or “Edit Your Entry” to open your entry. Here you can fill out your submission, save changes (Click the blue “Save Draft” button), and come back to edit until you’re done.
- Upon completion, click the red “Submit for Review” button. (NOTE: work submitted for the jury process only needs to be representative of your work. If accepted, you may bring new work for the show.)
- After you have Submitted for review, you will not be able to edit your entry.
- You must Submit for Review before the deadline: Thursday, November 30, 2023, 5:00 p.m.
We only accept certain types of art. Please review our Submission Guidelines.
Already started your Entry? Log in here.
Forgot your password? Reset it here.
If you have any questions about whether your art is acceptable for consideration, please email our Show Director, Ruth, at firstname.lastname@example.org