Thank you for your interest in applying to participate in the 2019 Governor’s Art Show & Sale.
The submission process is brand new this year, so here’s a quick orientation:
- First, complete the form below to create an account and pay your Entry Fee.
- Next you will log into the website. (FYI- after you pay your entry fee and go to the next page, double click on your last name. That will let you begin entering your information.)
- Once logged in, you can fill out your submission, save changes, and come back to edit until you’re done.
- Upon completion, you will Submit for Review. (NOTE: work submitted for the jury process only needs to be representative of your work. If accepted, you may bring new work for the show.)
- After you have Submitted for review, you will not be able to edit your entry.
- You must Submit for Review before the extended deadline: November 15, 2018
We only accept certain types of art. Please review our Submission Guidelines.
If you have any questions about whether your art is acceptable for consideration, please email our Show Director, Ruth, at [email protected]
Start Your Entry
The Call for Artists has closed.